On Thursday June 12日 Google launched its latest service for small business. As a small business owner, what is the one thing you need to succeed? That’s right: customers. If there is no one paying for your product or service you are as good as gone. But what if your customers are having a hard time finding you? Well, that’s not good. Not good at all. Fortunately for you, Google is here to save the day. They have just announced the launch of their new tool just for small business owners like you, and it’s very aptly named 谷歌我的生意.
What is Google My Business?
In short, it combines Google’s three main business tools (Search, Maps, and Google+) into one convenient site. Via the Google我的商家 website or the Android or iOS app, you can easily view your company’s information, insights, reviews, and Google+ activity. Your customers will be able to easily find you whether they are searching Google on their tablet, using Maps on their phone, or browsing Google+ via their computer. And the best part is, if you currently use the Google+ Pages Dashboard or Google Places for Business, your account has automatically been updated.
What can I do with Google My Business?
The options within Google My Business are vast and varied, and essentially put your online presence at your fingertips. Here are just a few of the ways you will want to use this exciting new tool:
- Update Information – Whether you change your hours or move to a new location, you only have to enter the new data once for it to show up on all three important websites.
- Add Enticing Photos – From photos of your products to a virtual tour of your store, these images will help your patrons know what you are all about.
- Build Relationships – When you interact with your customers on Google+, they get to know you on a personal level. They begin to trust you, and in turn, feel comfortable spending their money with you.
- Be Proactive with Reviews – Easily read and respond to your online reviews, showing happy customers you are grateful and upset customers you are sorry.
- Track Insights – As you know, it’s important to understand how your customers are finding you. With the easy-to-use insights page, you can track how and when people are locating you so you can act accordingly. This feature even flawlessly integrates with AdWords Express.
Why do I need Google My Business?
Well, you want customers don’t you? Yes, it’s really that simple. When people want to find somewhere to visit, they turn to Google. Whether they are searching for the best Mexican food in town or they need to find a computer repair guy, they trust Google will find it for them. If you aren’t there, you miss out. Period. But Google My Business isn’t only about making life easier on your customer; it makes your job simpler too. Instead of having to login to three separate accounts to stay on top of your online existence, you only have to sign-in and enter the information once. Oh yeah, and it’s free, so why not?
What Google My Business Won’t Do
It will not make your websites rank highly in natural search results. It can’t drive traffic instantaneously like a Pay-Per-Click campaign. For Natural SEO and PPC, contact 零重力營銷.